Saturday, February 25, 2012

ME Yaihu^^

First article in 2012..

At here wish all will have a nice year..

For the first time i will tell u all about my past in my memories......

Many years ago....In about 3-4 age.....

In a hot afternoon..

An incident happened that till now i cant forget.
Its happen at my granpa house.
As a kids that time, i am very playful and naughty.
In the front of my granpa house, there is a pool build by my granpa with many kind of gold fish and carp..
It is very attractive and charming..
It caught many people attention which pass through..
( my granpa my mother side sell and made "龙香" and some relative things)
In that afternoon, finally it caught my attention after playing around the house..
I tried to catch the fish inside the pool.....
After try and try and try.... a huge carp came to my side..
Me become excited and unfortunately i slipped into the pool...
Luckily my mom is around my side, she is in shock....
She quickly pull me out of the pool...
Luckily for me, my mom save me... if not sure i drown..
The memory after the incident is blur....

I just remember , as a result ...
I started to scare to water.. i even scare to wash my hair when bath for a year....
I will scream when my mom try to wash my hair.....
Dunno after how many years i only started not so scare to water...
After that incident... same thing happen to my sister and brother...
As a result....
My granpa decided to demolish the pool for kids safety....
So sad and regrets......><

This is my memories when i am in age of 3 or 4....
Hope all enjoy..^^





(sorry for grammar mistakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment