Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm BACK.....^^

Almost 3 month in the camp i finally finish the training...
Well...
When i in the camp...
i realize...
i think i cant live without technology...
the day without cell-phone , television, computer and others electronics....
is very boring....
miss all my friends at home town...
however in camp...
i learn to take care myself *no really a....#@#
but i can know friends from others state except from my home town..... ^^
now the training is end le...

i think i miss the friends in the camp...^^
really have fun when play , eat and when hang out at cafe and in their dorm...
MISS U ALL SO MUCH.....



Starting tomorrow new life wait for me...
going back to school...
wonder what happen starting tomorrow...
new school???
new friends???
Busy....
blur....
dunno what will happen tomorrow.....

HOPE all is good for me....

MY FRIENDS HOPE ALL THE BEST TO YOU TOO...........^^

No comments:

Post a Comment