Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally can take a break....

Yeah.... \\\
A week already...
i take the mid-year exam....
but...
this exam result I think.....
is...
suck....


Wednesday....
Bm....
it's ok...
because i get tips from friends...


Thursday..
BI...
Paper 2...ok..
but...
Paper 1... suck....
dunno want to write in the essay....
when write till half...
I stuck...
finally write till the end..
but...
I also dunno what am I write....
@_@''''


Friday..
Maths exam...
worst...
dunno how to do...
difficult..
>.<''


After a week...
finally can take a small break...
Two more weeks to go....
Gambateh to myself and all people's who take exam....





Finally....


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL TEACHER.....

1 comment:

  1. aiyaaaaa......
    write more larx...=)
    btw using suckzz is it better than suck?
    the sound listens will be suckss...haha
    bullshitting here~
    dun bother me

    ReplyDelete